What You’ll Need To Properly Clean Your Mighty/Crafty
- A Bowl or Jar
- SATINCA Cleanie 4 Greenie (100% Isopropyl Alcohol Cleaner)
- Paper Towel
- SATINCA Vape Snap Cap Cleaners
- SATINCA 3-in-1 Packing Tool To Poke & Clean Stubborn Areas
- Cleaning Brush or Hard Paint Brush If Needed
First, you need to disassemble the cooling unit from your Mighty/Crafty once it’s cooled down, BUT do not let it completely cool as the condensation can be quite sticky. The component parts of the cooling unit which include the mouthpiece should be thoroughly cleaned on a routine basis to ensure your vaporizer runs smoothly and provides great flavour.
Follow These Steps To Dismantle Your Mighty/Crafty
- Remove the cooling unit from the Mighty/Crafty Dry Herb Vaporizer by turning the cooling unit in a 90°C counterclockwise rotation
- Pull out the mouthpiece and its sealing rings
- Open the cap lock by pulling it backwards
- Remove the cap lock
- Seperate the cooling unit cap from the cooling unit base by pulling the cap upwards
- Pull the cooling unit cap from the cooling unit base
- Remove both large and small base seal rings
- Push the upper screen downwards out of the filling chamber cap from above by using the filling chamber tool
- Press out the upper screen
You Should Now Be Left With The Following Components
- Cap Lock
- Mouthpiece Seal Ring
- Cooling Unit Cap
- Small Base Seal Ring
- Cooling Unit Base
- Upper Screen
Now Comes The Soaking Part
Place all components except the cap lock and seal rings in a bowl or jar and soak for around 30 minutes in an extra strength liquid cleaner like SATINCA Cleanie 4 Greenie, which comes in a twin pack to remove all build up of dry herb stains and grime. The cap lock and seal rings can be soaked in warm soapy water. Do not soak them in alcohol.
DO NOT SOAK COMPONENTS FOR LONGER THAN AN HOUR.
Next grab your SATINCA Vape Snap Cap Cleaner and snap at the blue line to release the cleaning solution. Tip the Mighty/Crafty upside down (this avoids any alcohol leaking into the device) and clean the filling chamber.
After 30 minutes or so remove all components that are soaking and rinse them under some warm water. Thoroughly dry all components then reassemble your Mighty/Crafty. Prior to using the Mighty/Crafty, it's best to run a few burn off cycles by setting the max temperature to ensure you get rid of any excess alcohol.
Now your Mighty/Crafty is brand new again and ready for your next inhalation.
It’s best to always follow your vaporizers instruction manual for assembly and disassemble instructions.